The Centre for Musical Arts has two specialised centres, conveniently located in the Gold and Diamond Park in central Dubai.
- expansive sound-proofed teaching studios to support resonance and allow students their own private sanctuary during lessons
- birch wood parquet floor, sprung for safety and matt varnished to better withstand wear and tear
- Kawai upright piano in each room, while the Kawai Grand piano takes centre stage in the largest studio.
- studios that are complemented by ample music stands, chairs and a state-of-the-art entertainment system
- highly adaptable rooms with specially designed acoustical moving partition
- a convenient, in-house music shop
- wireless connectivity
- a further 6 expansive sound-proofed teaching studios
- 2 ensemble rooms, which are used for rehearsals, performances, workshops and group teaching
- Rentable space for workshops, conferences, rehearsals, concerts,
The Performance Centre
The Performance Centre has been designed to allow as much flexibility for the user as possible. The large flat floor space allows a great degree of flexibility when in use. Whether it be a concert, event, class or other performance we will be able to configure the room to suit your needs. The functional black out blinds allow for the space to be used in a ‘black box’ style.
With 2109 Sq Ft of floor space, the Performance Centre is fully equipped with an AV system, recording facilitties and seating for 210 people, wifi connectivity, apple TV, a projector, adjustable lighting, podium and microphone and audio recording.
Ensemble Room 1
Our spacious Ensemble Room, is a perfect space for your small recital, concert, class or event. The room comes equipped with everything you need to make the space suit your own needs. By adjoining to our Performance Centre, the room can also be used as a green room for larger scale performances. With 882 Sq Ft of floor space this room is fully equipped with an AV system, projector screen, seating for 105 people, wifi connectivity, apple TV and lighting facilities.
Ensemble Room 2a/b
The flexibility of Ensemble 2 room makes it unique with its sound treated partition allowing the room to be split in to 2 parts in a matter of minutes. The room is an ideal space for classes, small workshops and presentations. This room can also be used as a changing facility/ green room for the adjoining performance centre. With 537 Sq Ft of floor space, seating for 105 people, wifi connection.
The Meeting Room is the ideal location to hold your meetings, presentations or brainstorming sessions in a private, professional environment. The spacious central desk allows for large planning sessions and the unique connectivity provided will allow for ease of use for all of your needs. The room contains 8 leather office chairs, large central white desk, wifi connectivitiy, 55 inch TV with Apple TV Connectivity.
For further information on our space, and if you are interested in booking space, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure that our centre is of the highest musical standards, the materials used in the design and construction of the centre are compliant with the international acoustical requirements. This includes the acoustical walls, acoustical double ceiling system, Parador engineered wood flooring form Germany and acoustical grade IV Ege carpets from Denmark.