The Centre for Musical Arts has a specialised centre that is conveniently located in central Dubai.
Gold & Diamond Park
- expansive sound-proofed teaching studios to support resonance and allow students their own private sanctuary during lessons
- birch wood parquet floor, sprung for safety and matt varnished to better withstand wear and tear
- kawai upright piano in each room, while the Kawai Grand piano takes centre stage in the largest studio.
- studios that are complemented by ample music stands, chairs and a state-of-the-art entertainment system
- highly adaptable rooms with specially designed acoustical moving partition
- a convenient, in-house music shop
- fast, wireless connectivity
To ensure that our centre is of the highest musical standards, the materials used in the design and construction of the centre are compliant with the international acoustical requirements. This includes the acoustical walls, acoustical double ceiling system, Parador engineered wood flooring form Germany and acoustical grade IV Ege carpets from Denmark.